DRAWING PREPARATORY CLASSES FOR ART HIGH SCHOOL APPLICANTS (5, 6 and 7 grade)
“Draw, draw, draw until you turn into a drawing!”
This course is for students in their 5th, 6th or 7th grade who intent to start preparing for art schools and those with an advanced study of the Visual Arts:
- National School of Fine Arts “Ilia Petrov”;
- National High School of Applied Arts “St. Luka”;
- National Professional Polygraphy and Photography School;
- Visual Arts high school ‘ Professor Nikolay Rainov “;
- Professional High School of Textile and Fashion Design;
- 51st High School “Elisaveta Bagriana” and other schools with extended teaching of fine arts.
A drawing exam is obligatory for all specialties in which the visual arts are studied, such as: graphic design, animation, computer graphics, photography, interior design, fashion design, metalwork, wood carving, silicate forms, arranging and more.
We offer tailor-made academic program, consistent with the goals and pace of each high school applicant.
The drawing preparatory classes at Unity Academy comply with all entry exams, which include different tasks depending on the school:
– STILL LIFE – representations of volumetric bodies/objects/ executed with black material/pencil, chalk, ink, etc./, cardboard paper size 35/50 cm, for 4 hours.
– HUMAN FIGURE COMPOSITION – drawing of human figures in a specific environment, on a given task, cardboard paper size 35/50 cm, materials by choice, for 4 hours.
– DECORATIVE COMPOSITION – creating a pattern, table cloth, etc. with colorful materials, in a format given, for 4 hours.
All high school applicants are prepared according to the specific tasks. Mock exams are carried out through the course, to check the level of the student; to avoid stress and gain experience and confidence. The structure of the mock exam is consistent with the the real one in every way.
Call in advance to GSM: 0882/10 40 48 (to check for training spots availability).
Sessions during the academic school year 12th Sept 2016 – 31st May 2017
|Day||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|Wednesday||08.30 – 12.30||14.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday||14.00 – 18.00|
|Sunday||14.00 – 18.00|
|Visits||Classes||Monthly fee||6 Months
12.09.16 – 31.01.17
12.09.16 – 15.06.17
|1 a week||4 hours (240 min)||96 BGN||415 BGN||790 BGN||36 BGN|
Start: 12 September 2016
End: 31 May 2017